- We have rented the Bednest for twins, we ejoyed it very much! It is super that we could rent it and did have to buy it, because there are already so many stuff in our house (especially with twins!) And it is a sustainablesolution. We had a bedside on both sides of the bed so that my husband and I could quicky grab a baby. They fit well to the bed, aslo to our boxspring, ands we liked the design of the Bednest. So definitely recommended!
- Gerbo, Service at the pick-up was great. I immediately unpacked the package at home. The first thing that struck me was that I had not unpacked anything that had been packaged so well. The product itself is at least as firm; really good quality and nice to see. Now 18 weeks waiting for the baby!Marcel
- Only with my fourth child came via via the existence of the Bednest. And if only I had invented that before! It gives peace, comfort and convenience, really nice! You are so close that you can always see your child or put a hand on her belly, but you do not have to worry about rolling over her in your sleep. At night you take her very easily to feed and she sleeps much faster than in a normal cradle because she can always see you. With us it really made for better nights and that is worth a lot with a little one (and three other children) Thanks pink cloud / Bednest team!Marieke
- Nice product and convenient to use, you simply put it on and fold it up again. An additional advantage is that it can also stand diagonally if the baby has a cold or suffers from reflux. We are very well helped by pink cloud and after ordering we have received the Bednest quickly and well packaged so that no damage could occur.Dirje
- In expectation of our first baby. Co-towing seemed ideal. Not only because we had little space but also to have the baby close to us. Sleeping together has many advantages and the baby in her "own space" is safe and ensures that you do not wake up cramped every morning 🙂 Now after four months I am still very happy with the bed. I can study my baby wonderfully, feel if everything is still good, feed easily and enjoy waking up together every morning. From the beginning, the nights are quiet and friendly, because we are so close together. The bed nest is really the best investment we have made around our baby. It is a durable bed with a high level of finishing, super practical and beautiful design! The organic mattress smells wonderfully to wool and makes the bed nest complete.Sara